Are you interested in a challenging and rewarding career in security?
SunCoast Protective Services encourages qualified individuals to apply for a rewarding, intensive and satisfying career in security with opportunities for advancement.
In order to apply, you MUST:
- Possess a valid State of Florida Security Officer ‘D’ and/or ‘G’ License
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be of good moral and ethical character
- Not possess a disqualifying criminal history
- Not have a history of mental illness, drug usage or alcohol abuse
- Be able to pass pre-employment Drug and Alcohol test
- Be able to pass a strict background investigation
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- Understand and speak fluent English
- To schedule an interview, please call at (866) 734-1224 or email us
SPS maintains a policy of nondiscrimination and equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions are made on the basis of merit and the desire to have the best available person in any position.
SPS complies with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunity to individuals, regardless of sex, race, color, ancestry, religious creed, national origin, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS) mental disability, medical condition (such as cancer), age, marital status, family care leave, military service, or sexual orientation. This commitment applies to all person involved in the operation of SPS and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of SPS, including supervisors and coworkers.